Player Experience Design Manager (New Services Readiness)
Wargaming is looking to hire a talented and creative PEX Design Manager to successfully launch our new, exciting games and innovations in our global publishing footprint. You will participate in our product launch teams, representing PEX through all our components (community, customer support, content but also the voice of the player). The role requires you to understand regional player expectations, regional constraints and build a strong internal network across publishing, BI, business development and development studios. This role will report directly to the head of global player experience and is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
What the team does:
The Global Player Experience Team is based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The team works with Player Experience Regional teams (CIS, NA, APAC and EU) in understanding our players and launching activities to improve their experience with Wargaming. The team spans across the Customer Service, Community, and Content departments. One of our main responsibilities as a global team for 2017 is to determine the voice of the player in order to learn from our players and better understand their needs and behaviors.
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact in PEX for all new product and initiative launches
- Inform and gather feedback from regions on projects; ensure the readiness of our regional operations from a forecasting, budget, headcount perspective
- Work in collaboration with global and regional PEX leaders to design the most effective support strategy and structure for each of these launches
- Work in conjunction with the global PEX project manager and the PEX tech group to drive the implementation of these changes until after launch
- Good experience and credibility within the gaming industry, with 3–5+ years of experience in a regional production, development or PEX team
- Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and the ability to turn creative ideas into achievable plans
- Track record of effectively working cross-functionally in a globally matrixed organization
- Track record of implementing change in any environment
- Ability to influence change and drive support without authority
- High level of ambition, independence, and goal orientation
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast-moving and multicultural environment
- Good communication and organizational skills, sociability, and being a team player
- Experience within Eastern European and/or CIS communities
- Already passionate for and engaged in Wargaming’s products
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.