Regional Publishing Director, World of Warships
Wargaming is looking for a Regional Publishing Director.
What you will do:
- Be ultimately responsible for the product goals on a regional level (MAU, retention, revenue, etc.) that are set by the Product Group
- Be responsible for the regional product budget, control it and stay within agreed limits
- Be the main driver and owner of any product-related activities in the region
- Create, manage, and develop the regional product team (community, customer support, content, BI, etc.)
- Create and execute regional the product publishing strategy (which is a part of the global product strategy)
- Deliver a regional voice and one specific to product development
- Actively participate in the decision-making process of the product’s further development
- Analyze players in regions (by country) and apply this knowledge to all the publishing processes
- Collaborate with the Monetization Department to create the most suitable events for the region
- Drive and participate in regional business development activities in collaboration with th Product Business Development Director
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial approach
- Working experience in a LiveOps environment; knowledge of MOO publishing processes
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and managerial skills to lead, motivate, and inspire a team to perform
- Data-driven, with great analytical skills
- An active MMO player; gaming experience with World of Warships is a great advantage
- Methodical and organized
- Business proficiency in English. Ability to speak Russian or additional European languages is an advantage
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.