Business Development Manager
Wargaming is looking for a Business Development Manager to identify, evaluate and implement business development opportunities in licensing across the CIS. The successful candidate will join the Business Development CIS Team.
We welcome specialists who can easily find a common language with people regardless of their position and status, possess superb time management skills, and can adjust to changing conditions in no time. If you always have a few innovative ideas up your sleeve, detest clichés, and aren’t afraid of hard work and responsibility, you might just be the right person for our young team.
Lastly, there’s no point in applying if you can’t tell a brand from a trademark.
What you will do:
- Identify potential licensees, negotiate and sign licensing agreements
- Drive and support business deals: communicate with partners, compile necessary documents, issue and overlook invoices, contribute to licensed goods development and production
- Coordinate and drive ongoing promo activities supporting licensed goods
- Develop presentational assets needed to sell a license
- Collect information and assets as requested by the manager
- Maintain and update an internal database
- University degree
- Advanced skills in identifying potential partners and ability to start a productive dialogue with them
- Proven record of establishing and maintaining strong long-term business partnerships
- Demonstrated experience leading successful negotiations with partners
- Excellent time management skills, ability to drive projects independently, taking on full responsibility for the outcome
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects with dynamically evolving requirements (strong prioritization, decision-making, and problem-solving skills)
- Proactive attitude, willingness to learn fast, result-oriented approach
- Fine with working extra hours and business trips
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Yandex.Metrika
- Passion for Wargaming titles
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.