Community Coordinator (Czech)
Wargaming is looking to immediately hire a Community Coordinator (Czech) for its Paris office.
What you will do:
- Moderate and maintain current and future European forums for Wargaming's franchises
- Actively communicate through forum postings
- Gather specific and general feedback from the community and provide it to the Community Manager
- Keep yourself proactively up to date with new content and product releases through self-guided e-learning as well as provided training
- Create/edit content for assigned game websites in the form of promotional text, instructional/help text, background information and any other text as required
- Carry out ad-hoc translations of service articles and game-related materials
- Stay in touch and engage with our player base by sharing tasks with our Customer Service Team
- Demonstrate creative skills when planning and executing community contests and events involving but not limited to: social media, forums, YouTube, and streams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Czech
- Outstanding grammar skills
- Advanced level of English
- Eloquent and able to express complex subjects in a simplified way when appropriate
- Ability and willingness to work alternating shifts and weekends as required by the business
- Quick thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for PC/video games and the ability to understand and empathize with the unique needs and passions of our player community
- Enthusiastic about providing outstanding customer service; ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude in all interactions
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative personality
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Additional language skills at proficiency levels both verbally and in writing
- Experience working in multilingual and multicultural environments
- Experience with online-based task tracking systems
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for World of Tanks
- Strong familiarity with the games industry and online gaming communities
Wargaming is an internationally operating company with offices in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, France, South Korea, the United States, Singapore, Japan, and Australia.
Our office language is English.
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.
Please also make sure to indicate the position you are applying for in the email's subject line.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.