Player Experience Design Manager (Community and Content Coordination)
Wargaming is looking to hire a talented and creative Player Experience Design Manager to shape and coordinate the future community, content and player programs at a global level. We’re looking for a community and content pro who can coordinate our community strategy. This role will report directly to the Head of Global Player Experience.
What the team does:
The Global Player Experience Team is based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The team works with Player Experience Regional teams (CIS, NA, APAC and EU) in understanding our players and launching activities to improve their experience with Wargaming. The team spans across the Customer Service, Community, and Content departments. One of our main responsibilities as a global team for 2017 is to determine the voice of the player in order to learn from our players and better understand their needs and behaviors.
What you will do:
- With the support of the heads of community regionally, concept out a bold and exciting future for our community presence, with a focus on strong player engagement and community growth
- Amplify the effectiveness of digital, social, and influencer vehicles to drive business and build a loyal and keen community
- Align with regional heads of community to develop and execute innovative strategies and approaches to engage our players
- Strong background, reputation and credibility within the gaming industry with 3–5+ years of experience crafting community and content programs
- Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and the ability to turn creative ideas into achievable plans
- Track record of effectively working cross-functionally in a globally matrixed organization
- Track record of building and managing community and content teams remotely
- Ability to influence changes and drive support without authority
- High level of ambition, independence, and goal orientation
- Creative and innovative approach to community management
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast-moving and multicultural environment
- Deep knowledge of driving community and player engagement through numerous channels and strategies
- Good communication and organizational skills, sociability, and being a team player
- Experience within Eastern European and/or CIS communities
- Already passionate for and engaged in Wargaming’s products
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.