Senior Visual Designer (In-House Design Agency)
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our In-House Design Agency (IDeA) in Minsk. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our Product, Experience, and Marketing Teams to conceptualize and articulate innovative design solutions for games and web, as well as assist in the critical evaluation and continuous improvement of existing ones.
Our team of creatives marry user needs with business goals to develop one-of-a-kind products that inform, entertain, and inspire. We operate in a cross-disciplinary space that connects with a broad variety of industries ranging from internal software, news and documentary to entertainment and non-profit through to eCommerce. Our candidate requires global vision and local expertise in order to shine in a truly multifaceted field, which our In-House Design Agency has in abundance thanks to attracting top-notch talent across different disciplines and uniting people of different backgrounds.
If you’re looking to make a true impact on the way people work, share in our passion, and want to work with finest specialists, learning from them along the way, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Define user interaction models for new and existing products (games, websites, applications)
- Sketch and present UI concepts, including visual design and user behaviors on paper, with wireframes or simple working prototypes
- Communicate design solutions to multiple product and development teams through detailed specifications and similar types of handover documents
- Minimum 5 years of visual design experience in a collaborative environment (as a visual, web, interaction or UI designer)
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating skill in digital product design and UX
- Process-driven attitude with strong attention to detail
- Extensive design skills with proficiency in typography, information hierarchy, and data visualization
- Solid understanding of web products, interaction design, grids, style guides, and pattern libraries
- Experience with responsive design
- Understanding of cutting-edge front-end development technologies including CSS3 and HTML5 standards
- Exemplary skilled in relevant design software packages
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to rationalize design decisions and provide solid reasoning for them
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience with UI animations and transitions would be considered a plus
- Skilled in retouching
- Skilled in iconography
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.