Programmer (Unity, Client Core)
Wargaming St. Petersburg (Lesta Studio) is looking to hire a Programmer (Unity, Client Core) to work on a new game for mobile platforms.
What you will do:
Develop the client portion of the mobile project, including:
- Develop TDD and keep it up to date
- Be responsible for client-server interactions
- Develop game logic for prototypes
- Proficiency in Unity, experience developing mobile projects in Unity, completed projects in portfolio (App Store, Google Play)
- Experience developing online game projects, understanding of client-server application architecture
- Proficiency in C#, understanding of OOP principles
- Strong algorithmic and mathematical base
- Experience in game logic programming
- Experience optimizing game applications
- Experience working with related specialists (game designers/artists/modelers)
- Interest in computer games and the gaming industry in general
- Knowledge of script languages (Lua, Python)
- Experience working with other engines (Unreal Engine)
- Experience leading a lean team of programmers
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.