Here you’ll find all the latest news articles from Wargaming. Find out about the next update, upcoming events, and much more.
- 19 SeptemberWorld of Warships Blitz and World of Tanks Blitz Celebrate Tokyo Game Show with Japanese Content18 SeptemberWhat Does Wargaming Austin Do? Jason Petty, Studio Manager, Has the Scoop!
- 3 AugustWargaming Celebrates Their 20th Anniversary
- 18 SeptemberWargaming to Open UK-Based Studio10 SeptemberWhat’s it Like Working at Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore? Q & A Session with Matt Monforte, Lead Game Designer
- 20 MarchBiggest Update in World of Tanks History Launches Today
- 9 FebruaryWorld of Tanks 1.0 Marches into Open Beta
- 15 AugustFrom QA to Technical Production. A Perspective from Wargaming Bellevue’s Associate Producer, Riley Manns 8 AugustWargaming Donates Materials Chronicling Its History to The Strong Museum
- 23 JanuaryWargaming blasts into the VR market with World of Tanks VR
- 6 AugustWorld of Warplanes Pay Tribute to Iron Maiden’s Replica Spitfire in Game 22 JulyVideo Games and Automation with Shawn Westin, Software Engineer
- 28 JuneGet Ready to Fight for Fortune in World of Tanks: Mercenaries19 AprilWargaming Alliance Signs Publishing Deal with Mad Head Games
- 18 JanuaryWorld of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
- 10 AprilWargaming Prague: How to Be Part of a Dream QA Team6 AprilWargaming Prague: Testing World of Tanks in the Heart of Europe
- 23 DecemberWorld of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0