Senior Game Designer
Wargaming St. Petersburg is looking for a Senior Game Designer to work on a PC title.
What you will do:
- Contribute to core gameplay development
- Write scripts
- Create and tune game units, their abilities, and other items
- Work with level editors and create locations
- Participate in organizing and holding prototype playtests
- Gather and process feedback from playtests
- Experience developing PC and console games
- At least one released project
- Experience working on core gameplay
- Experience fine-tuning game balance
- Ability to create short, concise game design documents
- Profound knowledge of session multiplayer games and 5+ years’ gaming experience
- Great writing skills in Russian
- Solid MS Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity, CryEngine)
- Programming experience, working knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience working as a game designer on released session and F2P games
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (written, technical)
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.