Shipbuilding Specialist (3D Content Testing)
Wargaming is looking to hire a Shipbuilding Specialist (3D Content Testing).
What you will do:
- Check warships 3D models and compare data with blueprints, pictures and other references
- Prepare reports based on 3D model check-ups
- Provide consultations for Art department employees
- Manage and organize reference materials (sketches, blueprints, photographs)
- Check the historical accuracy of 2D content
- Bachelor’s degree in Shipbuilding Engineering
- Knowledge of shipbuilding, 19th–first half of 20th century
- Expertise in warship armament,19th–first half of 20th century
- Skilled in managing technical documentation
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with stand ship modelling
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, Kompas 3D, 3D Max
- Familiar with the history of Japanese, American, Soviet, German, French, British and Italian military naval fleet of 19th–first half of 20th century
- Ability to read and process technical data in foreign languages
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.