Wargaming Ad Agency, the internal advertising arm of the fabled game developer and publisher with clients hailing from 20 countries and the largest production unit in Eastern Europe, is looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Art Director for the Visual Design team.
It’s your chance to define the direction of the visual design development within our agency, using your design and team management expertise. We seek a person with creative outlook and vision, strong managerial skills and the will to challenge yourself.
You will work with a team of professionals with a collection of awards for developing visual identity, graphical and booth design. These are the people creating the visual style for Wargaming games and other products and the events the company takes part in. We proudly display our works on our Behance page.
You will also participate in the strategic development of the agency, impacting the business side and the ad market of the games industry. You will benefit greatly from understanding the tenets of management, and also from your decisiveness, proactivity, and the desire to improve.
Here’s a couple of messages from the team so you could get a feel for our production studio:
- “We’re a very diverse and skilled collective that genuinely perceives itself as a tightly-knit team.”
- “Though every one of us agents is a complex individual and a mature visionary, we have much more tying us together than our contract terms and the office we share with each other. Each one is a powerful creative unit on their own, and we make really outstanding stuff when we join our efforts for a large-scale project. If you are prepared to become part of such a team - then welcome aboard!”
Now for the slightly boring, but otherwise very important part.
What will you do:
- Set strategic goals, manage workload, increase team efficiency, and develop every member of it
- Implement new tech and find new approaches
- Develop and sustain partner relations with other teams
How we see you:
- 5+ years’ experience as an art director (or in a similar position) working with global brands
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team of 10+ people
- Ability to coach and realize the potential of your team members
- Stress tolerance, flexibility, and the ability to concentrate
- Communicative and open-minded
- Both Russian and English at an upper intermediate or above level
- An avid gamer
What will definitely be a plus:
- A degree in art or design
- Experience working in marketing agencies
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!