- Do you enjoy fast paced, fast growth environments? Do you want to make a difference? Is gaming your thing? If yes to one or all of these then this could be the right opportunity for you!
- Wargaming’s Global Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for a Recruiter to support our Prague studio. As a recruiting partner to the business, you’ll work directly with hiring managers to build hiring strategies, source top talent and drive business critical hiring decisions.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within the technology or entertainment sector in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
Global Head of TA
What will you do?
- Partner with key stakeholders (business and HR) to understand and determine short and long term hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Take a consultative approach to establishing effective working relationships with hiring managers and leaders in Prague, developing effective recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates. Have deep knowledge of the local market in the Czech Republic, as well as the ability to source talent worldwide
- Drive the assessment process with hiring managers. Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, ensuring key role success requirements are measured through the process
- Design compensation recommendations. Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help in their decision making process
- Provide a flawless candidate and hiring manager experience
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Provide a view of hiring activity and results to relevant stakeholders
- Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
What are we looking for?
- Manage overall execution against multi-team hiring goals within the Prague and Brno studios
- Able to influence hiring managers, candidates and team members in a consultative way
- Innovator, particularly when identifying and selecting sourcing strategies
- Experience in recruiting, ideally from within a gaming, technology or entertainment organization
- Experience recruiting pan regionally, including re-locating candidates internationally
- Proven track record of delivery
- Demonstrated success building impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Comfortable using recruitment management systems, leveraging its full functionality
- Demonstrated strong organizational and program management skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Strong written and verbal communication
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passionate gamer
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!