Senior Audio Designer
We are looking for an Audio Director or Sr Audio Designer to help create multi-platform AAA games. You have a good understanding of Unity development and are comfortable with multi-platform projects including mobile, PC, and consoles.
In your Cover Letter letter please include the following):
- List of games you've created audio for
- Links to any music you have composed
- Links to any other audio related work you have done for film, television, or additional media
The Senior Audio Designer/Audio Director reports directly to the Executive Producer
What will you do?
- Define the tone of audio soundscape for the game
- Conceptualize and create unique sound effects
- Proactively work with the development team to implement sound effects; ability add audio hooks within C# code
- Utilize technical skills to ensure sound effects meet game requirements including voice channel limits, memory management, prioritization, etc.
- Investigate sound effect issues to debug, fix, and ensure sounds play correctly in the game
- Communicate ideas and technical details clearly with other teams/departments
- Create and maintain the audio schedule
What are we looking for?
- Self motivated with the drive to push the audio quality to the highest standards
- Highly proficient at original sound effect creation, mixing, and processing
- Understanding of audio physics principles
- Experience with Unity, Wwise, REAPER, Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Audition, Sound Forge, Waves, and other plugins
- Proficient with multitrack project mixing software/hardware and session set-up
- Experience with mixing stereo and surround sound formats
- Thorough understanding of audio compression technologies and surround sound formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Playing an instrument is a plus
- Ability to compose music a plus
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!