Live Operations Associate (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is currently on the lookout for an experience Live Operations associate to join our World of Warships Blitz team in Berlin Germany. With a track record of delivering legendary game experiences across a number of platforms this position presents a great opportunity to join an experience product team within an organizations with more than a decade of creating successful free-to-play titles.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a few years of experience managing Live Operations for free-to-play mobile games, paired with a strong drive toward designing monetization and retention strategies using a data driven approaches.
The Live Operations Associate reports directly to the Product Director
What will you do?
- Plan, design, test and execute in game events and promotions to drive monetization, player engagement and customer satisfaction
- Work close to the Live Operations Lead and to the Product team, to help developing new monetization and retention strategies
- Coordinate the localization process for the Live Ops events
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to add value with original ideas to the Live Ops events and promotions
- Perform analysis on key performance indicators and sales trends
What are we looking for?
- 1-2+ years of experience in Live Operations
- Self-starter, team player, humble and motivated
- Advanced level of Excel, good understanding of data analytics and statistics
- Passionate about games, mobile games in particular
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in a similar role working with free-to-play games
- Knowledge in Tableau
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!