Digital Marketing Specialist
Wargaming is seeking an ambitious, energetic and creative Digital Marketing Specialist.
In this role you will be responsible for the entire scope of digital marketing activities for a new product team.
What will you do?
- Set up and manage marketing activities and campaigns related to digital content, websites, lead generation, marketing automation, and social media marketing
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness and impact of online marketing strategy, activities and campaigns by developing KPIs/metrics and providing reports
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, external agencies and partners for successful implementation of projects
- Coordinate content creation and manage content amplification through organic and paid campaigns
- Provide community management and social media presence
- Optimize and refine the brand strategy, guidelines and positioning based on conversion data
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and gains in efficiency
- Analyze the business impact of campaigns and forecast long-term growth across SEO, social, email, and display channels and help define channel attribution models
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of current best practices in inbound marketing and how to leverage various elements of marketing automation to fit the needs of various campaigns, clients, and target audiences
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, ASO, and SEM
- Great understanding of social media
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to work with large data sets in order to derive actionable campaign insights
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for clients to increase their online presence while achieving their online strategy goals
- Solid writing skills, experience creating marketing content / writing copy
- Knowledge of ad platforms (understanding of tracking, auction dynamics, ad products, and best practices for direct response campaigns)
What will help you stand out?
- Experience of mobile marketing
- Interest towards games industry
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience working in startups
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!