Manual Middle QA Engineer (Interactive Agency)
Our projects will span across all of the game components and systems and cover all phases of the development cycle. You will be a part of the cross-functional development team whose goal is to flesh out the vision into a product in the Happy Players' hands.
- environment open to innovations, issues and initiatives;
- management through context;
- minimum or not micromanagement.
- transparent payment system;
- bonus based on individual contribution to product performance;
- individual development plan integrated with education;
- participation in international industry conferences.
- development of new features that will be available to millions of players around the world;
- high-load web projects.
- 28 days paid vacation. Covered hospital sheets, medical insurance;
- own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc.;
- game consoles, office equipment;
- snacks, drinks in the kitchen;
What will you do?
- quality assurance and control;
- testing client-server functions;
- integration testing between website and web services, 3rd parts services;
- testing responsive websites;
- user interface testing, requirements testing, regression testing, acceptance testing and other types of testing;
- creation and maintenance of test documentation (test suites, test cases, checklists, test instructions, etc.);
- processing of automation test results;
- processing of external testing results;
- meetings with customers.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of testing experience;
- you should be attentive, open-minded and responsibility;
- understanding the specifics of the client-server model;
- the ability to use the theory of testing in practice;
- experience with error tracking and test management (Jira, TestRail);
- experience with version control systems (Git);
- analytical thinking, system thinking in the approach to solving problems;
- ability to explain complex things in simple words;
- pre-intermediate or higher English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- World of Tanks player;
- knowledge of Windows and Unix systems;
- experience with CI Systems (TeamCity \ Jenkins).
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!