Technical Artist (World of Tanks)
Wargaming is looking for experienced and result-oriented specialists to fill in the Tech Artist position. The successful candidate will join a team where artists and programmers work in tight collaboration to ensure that production always goes smooth. You shall both develop new tech and contribute to well-established processes.
What will you do?
- Participate in new tech development (including prototyping)
- Developnewcontent production processes
- Assist art departments and support their projects
- Identify and solve problems of both artistic and technical nature
What are we looking for?
- A STEM degree or experience working in a related field
- Good artistic taste (drawing, 3D art)
- Knowledge of Maya/Max and Substance (Designer/Painter), Houdini or similar suites
- General understanding of graphics subsystems of modern game engines and of the working principles of graphics pipeline
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: HLSL/GLSL, Python, C#, C++
- Understanding of the working principles of graphics algorithms (AO, SSR, BRDF, etc.)
- Able and willing to learn
- A team player with good verbal communication skills
What will help you stand out?
- Experience creating own graphics engines
- A portfolio of art
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!