Wargaming’s Mobile division is on the lookout for a Senior Recruiter to support senior hiring globally. Based out of our division headquarters in Berlin you will function as a senior recruitment partner to our Mobile leadership team. You’ll work directly with our senior hiring managers to build recruitment strategies, source top talent and drive business critical hiring decisions across our organisation.
The ideal candidate would have experience working with mobile game recruitment, being be very well networked and respected across the industry, with a strong drive toward taking ownership of hiring for an entire division.
Wargaming Mobile Administrative Leadership
What will you do?
- Partner with key stakeholders (leadership team and HR) to understand and determine hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Design and execute customised search strategies across multiple functions/locations to hire for these needs
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage senior talent
- Build proactive relationships with passive candidates to engage with them over a longer-term basis
- Drive the end to end hiring process with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach and acting as a subject matter expert
- Ensure candidates are given an exceptional experience and are assessed in a structured, consistent way
- Design compensation recommendations. Identify closing strategies and proactively provide candidates with optimum information to help in their decision-making process
- Stay current on industry trends and share relevant insights on the talent market with your stakeholders
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the mobile gaming trends and have an understanding of how industry changes affect the talent landscape coaching and mentoring junior members of the local Talent Acquisition team
- Evaluate, collaborate and organise external partners
- Initiate and drive ad-hoc projects with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of recruitment processes
What are we looking for?
- Experience in senior recruiting, ideally from within a gaming, technology or entertainment organisation
- Strong track record of working with executive leadership, ability to impact and influence senior management
- Someone who has an extensive candidate network in the video gaming industry and who can pull from this network to meet Mobile’s hiring needs
- Extensive subject matter expertise, especially understanding how functions such as Product Marketing, Product Management, Creative leadership, Engineering and Game Design interact with one another, their respective responsibilities and scope of work
- Strong ability to identify the most efficient candidate sourcing channels and strategies
- Experience recruiting globally, including relocating candidates internationally
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level
- Data driven individual who can track, quantify and synthesise findings to reach optimal decisions and results
- Passionate, intellectually curious and deeply interested in technology
- Extensive experience using recruitment management systems, leveraging its full functionality
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion and general interest for the mobile/video games industry
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home internet reimbursement
- Company pension scheme
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!