Junior UI Engineer Internship Program
Wargaming Sydney is seeking a Junior UI Engineer to join our team for a 4 month paid internship program commencing from 1st March 2020 to 30th June 2020.
You will work alongside talented developers in a supportive and fun environment. This is a good opportunity for a Junior UI Developer who is interested in gaining exposure in the games development industry.
This is a full time role, 38 hours per week.
What will you do?
- Working on multiple technologies to develop the User Interface for AAA games.
- Working with experienced designers and developers from diverse backgrounds.
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years of completed Undergraduate study in the following or related disciplines:
- Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering / Engineering
- Multimedia (As an example, Flash based courses are a ‘Nice to have’)
- A desire to build and improve upon User Interfaces
- An understanding of core programming concepts independent of language
- Experience with developing UI
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- A quick learner & team player
- Keen interest in game development
- It would be advantageous if you have played around with developing UI in Flash/Unreal/Unity.
If you are passionate about the games industry, and enjoy solving technical and design challenges creatively please apply using the link on this page.
Applications need to be received by 31st January 2020. Successful applicants will need to complete tests with interviews commencing from mid February 2020.
Please include your Academic Transcript with your application. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!