Technical Artist (Nexus)
Wargaming Minsk is looking to hire a Technical Artist to join Wargaming Nexus.
Wargaming Nexus team is a new business unit within Wargaming focused on creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios from around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
What will you do?
- Create customization systems, rigs, effects, materials, etc. for mobile games
- Work closely with game designers, programmers, 3D artists, and animators understand and support their needs
- Act as an expert in modern game content creation
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years of professional experience as an artist or graphics engineer, shipping at least one title
- Modern game engines experience (UE4, Unity)
- Excellent knowledge of content creation software Maya, ZBrush or equivalent
- To be the expert in PBR content production pipeline
- Experience in visual scripting, node based editors (Blueprints)
- Understanding mobile devices hardware limitations
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Self motivation to participate in several areas of game development
- Passion for playing and making video games
- Upper Intermediate English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!