Project Manager (Nexus)
Wargaming Minsk is looking to hire a Project Manager to join Wargaming Nexus.
Wargaming Nexus team is a new business unit within Wargaming focused on creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios from around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
What will you do?
- Driving cross-team development and planning for projects that span multiple teams (external and internal)
- Owning cross-functional development pipeline (client, server, animation, art, etc.)
- Road-mapping and working with functional leads to understand and capture requirements for upcoming online services and game milestones
- Project tracking for the Product team, including Jira management
- Owning and tracking progress on development excellence goals, dashboard setups, monitoring progress, testing progress, etc.
- Developing, communicating, and tracking KPIs across Product teams
- Setting up, scheduling, and conducting regular, effective post mortem reviews
- Tracking and managing cost related items while working with leads and business owners as needed
- Ensuring critical needs from across teams are accounted for, and that those deadlines will be met
- Recommend and empower teams with the appropriate project management tools, communication, reports, and support
What are we looking for?
- Ability to create, track, and maintain schedules which address problems facing development of game
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a global development team supporting a reliable, scalable, highly available, consumer-facing products
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, documentation workflow, game content production management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in deeply technical environments and projects
- Experience managing cross-functional team and working with teams successfully developing technology in the online or software as a service space
- Passion for games and gaming technology
- Upper Intermediate English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience of working in a international game development company, dealing with documentation and high amount of business correspondence would be a plus
- Experience of operating live mobile products would be a plus
- Experience working with cloud services
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!