Server Developer (World of Tanks Blitz)
Wargaming is looking for Server Developer. You will join the World of Tanks Blitz team and work on the game server side.
- Engaging and challenging tasks within a unique world-class gaming project
- Lots of opportunities to grow professionally
- Comfortable work environment and a flexible schedule
- A competitive salary combined with a result-oriented incentive system
- A friendly, welcoming team
- Medical coverage at four of the best clinics in Belarus plus a rich social benefits package (sports activities, corporate events, discount system)
- Family and kids’ events
What will you do?
- Further improve the World of Tanks Blitz server side using your C++/Python expertise
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of classic algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- High proficiency in C++ or Python
- Proven knowledge of server technologies, network protocols, and databases
- Logical thinking and excellent self-management skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience writing server code for multiplayer games and real-time game modes
- Experience working in high-load client/server application development (full cycle)
- Familiarity with mobile game development nuances
- Experience working in the game industry and a desire to create games
This role is located in Minsk, Belarus. We’re interested in talented people from across the globe and provide full support in terms of relocation and adapting to a new city. Wargaming is a grand international team reaching beyond boundaries. Learn more details about our relocation program at gotominsk.wargaming.com.
Once per 2 months, every World of Tanks Blitz developer has a ‘free coding week’ to try advanced techniques and implement their most daring ideas—for the benefit of the project or their own.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!