We are looking for a skilled GD/UX Designer to assist in the creation of the next big title from Wargaming.
What will you do?
- Work on general game user experience, usability design and feature feedbacks
- Create and Improve user interface
- Write supporting documentation
- Implement your ideas and features in UE4
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience designing interactive systems and interfaces
- Experience with UE4
- Knowledge of game design fundamentals
- Graphical design skills (composition, style guides, drawing vector and raster icons)
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes
- Passion to your work and games in general
- Desire to produce high-quality work and grow professionally
- Attention to details and meticulousness
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Understanding the difference between prototyping and production
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!