Wargaming is looking for the Operations Specialist for UX Lab team, which is essentially an internal agency of the company and is engaged in quality research involving players. To make exciting and high-quality projects, our company needs reliable data that will tell how interesting the game is to users and what difficulties they experience. The mission of our research team is to obtain this data by observing the players and analyzing their behavior in the game. In our work, we use a wide range of tools - from simple interviews to sophisticated instrumental equipment.
What will you do?
- Close work with various project teams within UX Lab
- Recruiting respondents - setting targets for a selection of potential players, working with databases, preparing and implementing mailing lists, creating and processing screening questionnaires, communicating with respondents for the purpose of recruiting
- Monitoring respondents' readiness before starting a study
- Checking the readiness of souvenir products and provisions, maintaining the base of souvenir products in readiness
- Work with documents
- Organizational preparation for research
- Accompanying participants during research
- Work with recruiting contractors
- Transcribing and recording meetings
- Monitoring the implementation of tasks on business trips and conferences
- Other operational tasks from the team lead
What are we looking for?
- Work experience - 1+ year
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate
- High communication skills
- Ability to work in multitasking mode
- Responsibility, stress resistance, proactivity, organizational skills
- Confident MS Office user (Outlook, Excel, Word)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in marketing or sociological research
- Experience in organizing events
- Negotiation, presentation skills
- Skills for creating questionnaires, surveys, documentation
- An avid gamer
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!