Video Content Manager (Polish)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally respected product and a passionate and diverse team to be the voice and face of our fast-growing Media channels and content. You will work closely with the Senior Video Content Manager and Video Producer as well as other teams within World of Tanks Publishing to create engaging, entertaining, and fun content. In addition to being the 'face' of our video content/channels, you will also work directly with the Community Team to engage and communicate with our audience. As the Video Content Manager for WoT EU Polish you should be in tune with the WoT community and possess the necessary game knowledge to speak the language of our audience. The primary focus will be Twitch and YouTube, but we will also create content for other video platforms.
If you have experience in YouTube/Twitch video creation and presenting, and if you are passionate about sharing your knowledge and ideas with your audience about all things World of tanks, If you know how to engage and manage your audience while branching out towards project management, this position might be the perfect fit for you.
This role suits those seeking a challenge, who are self-reflective about their work and what steps they can take to improve and use this to continually evolve personally and professionally. If you love gaming and understand gamers, then you will love this job, using your wit and charm to engage with the players in a meaningful way.
Video Content Manager
What will you do?
- Host videos, both live and recorded, serving as the face of WoT PL video content.
- Interact with the WoT audience on various content channels.
- Create innovative video content for all our player segments, coming up with fresh ideas and stories with the WoT EU team.
- Manage and drive stream and video projects in WoT EU, including scripting, voice acting and engaging on community platforms.
- Facilitate video content creation within the WG office by coordinating between the WoT product group and the various services involved in video production.
- Help WoT EU’s media audience grow and cultivating its unique tone and voice within the community.
- Work to an agreed schedule and producing content on time and to budget.
- Attend WoT events as required.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge and passion for PC games, culture, and technology in general.
- Expert knowledge of World of Tanks is highly recommended and preferred.
- Experience of creating content for YouTube/Twitch and an understanding of the features and audience of these platforms.
- The ability and enthusiasm to generate fresh ideas to engage our existing audience and help the on-boarding process for new players.
- Ability to write and edit engaging video scripts.
- An ability to work under pressure, producing high quality content with a short turnaround.
- Native Polish Speaker
- High level of English
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation skills and the flexibility to operate in a diverse team handling several projects at once, with multiple people at once.
- Ability to develop a positive relationship with the existing WoT PL community.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adapting to dynamic situations.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in presenting to camera.
- Experience of presenting live streams, gameplay, and video feature content
- Outgoing personality and charismatic in front of the camera while remaining authentic.
- A basic understanding of best practices in video editing.
- A basic understanding of project management and best practices for video/stream production.
- Community management experience.
- Technical knowledge of stream and video equipment set-up.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!