3D Character Artist (New Mobile Product)
Wargaming is looking to bring on a 3D Character Artist to work on our brand-new mobile product.
Wargaming is currently developing a team to create an exciting new multiplayer shooter targeting a worldwide mobile audience. Our game is built on a game as a service model, to deliver content to our community for years to come. Gameplay is built on clear pillars designed to maximize spectating enjoyment as well as challenge players and build long term retention and enjoyment.
What will you do?
- Create concept art for characters, armor sets, creatures, weapons and other assets
- 3D model characters, armor sets, creatures, weapons and other assets
- Texture characters, armor sets, creatures, weapons and other assets
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Artists.
- Communicate with Production, Design, and other departments
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in game development concept, modeling, and texturing of characters
- An exceptional understanding of anatomy
- Solid background in traditional arts included but not limited to painting, illustration, design or traditional media
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating painted texture maps
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!