World of Tanks (WoT) development team is hungry for a Front-End Developer (ReactJs). We are looking for an experienced developer, who is either interested in transition from the web to gaming or who is already working in the industry. You will create new UI features in WoT on PC, and work closely with UX designers, game designers and gameplay programmers
The Front-End Developer will report to the Lead Engineer.
What will you do?
- Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
- Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
- Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
- Develop UI-logic
- Keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
What are we looking for?
- Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Good soft skills, be able to influence people's opinions by expertise
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Python language knowledge
- Familiar with unit testing
- Passed experience with ActionScript 3.0
- Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
- Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!