Front-End Developer (Flash)
World of Tanks (WoT) development team is hungry for a Front-End Developer (Flash). We are looking for an experienced developer, who either has had worked extensively in Flash before and is still able to use his skills to help us deliver cutting-edge Front-End solutions or is still actively working in Flash and wants to use his skills while also having opportunity to learn new Front-End technology and move in his career. Our game was built on Flash but now is transitioning towards web based Front-End solution. You would be extending current interfaces and helping to build new ones. Your work would be mainly in Flash but secondly in some other domain. You will work on biggest online game World of Tanks PC, and work closely with UX designers, game designers and gameplay programmers to deliver the best UI experience to the players.
The Front-End Developer will report to the Engineering manager.
What will you do?
- Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
- Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
- Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
- Develop UI-logic
- Keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of Flash specifically Action Script and Adobe Animate
- Intermediate in either JS/ReactJs or Python language
- Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Good soft skills, be able to influence people's opinions by expertise
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passed experience with web based Front-End
- Familiar with unit testing
- Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
- Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!