Manual QA Engineer (WoT Blitz)
The MS-1 mobile studio is looking for a specialist to take the position of QA Engineer for the World of Tanks Blitz project.
The development team is actively working on creating new features and improving existing ones. To make sure all our ideas are realized on time and in the best possible way, we're constantly searching for talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and who are always eager to improve their skills at testing mobile applications.
The scope will focus on the in-game economy and matchmaking.
What will you do?
- Ensure the quality of client-server interaction, in-game economy, and matchmaking
- Participate in the team's Scrum activities
- Create and update testing documentation (test cases, checklists)
- Draw up and submit reports on work completed
- Process external testing results
- Communicate with related departments and teams
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of testing experience
- Understanding of software development processes and the role of testing
- Knowledge of testing theory and the ability to apply it in practice
- Computer literacy
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Diligence, attention to detail, responsibility, good teamwork and communication skills
What will help you stand out?
- Gaming experience (preferably WoT Blitz or WoT)
- Basic knowledge of Python, SQL, XML
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher on the free-to-play MMO games market. Established in 1998, the company has more than 4,500 employees in 20 offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's collection of online games, including the wildly popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
Working in our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.