Information Security Engineer (SOC)
Wargaming is looking to hire an experienced and devoted Information Security Engineer.
What will you do?
- Maintain automated registration and event analysis (SIEM systems) tools; analyze event logs and create guidelines for automated detection of corporate policy violations and information security incidents
- Respond to registered SIEM events
- Inquire into information security incidents and come up with preventive measures based on the investigation results
- Formulate requirements for safe tuning of OSs, networks, and services when processing information security incidents
What are we looking for?
- Higher technical education (majoring in information security engineering will be a plus)
- 2+ years’ experience in IT or information security
- Experience working with any SIEM systems (implementation, setup, operation; information security event analysis)
- Knowledge in Windows and Unix OSs at a system administrator level
- Understanding of the operation of modern OSs and network protocols (L2 and higher)
- Knowledge of a script language (Perl, Bash, Python or other)
- Experience setting up and administrating databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of current threats and exposures associated with information security violations as well as modern technology, methods and means used to protect information
- Knowledge of network-level attacks and the relevant means of protection
- Understanding of web application attacks and the relevant means of protection
- Hands-on experience with WAF, IDS, HIDS and understanding of the principles of their operation
- Experience using automated security scanners (Nmap, Nessus) and understanding of the principles of their operation
- Strong technical knowledge in computer and network security, as well as applied cryptography
- Intermediate or higher level of English (writing skills)
What will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of application and infrastructure protection analysis tools(Kali Linux, Metasploit, etc.)
- Experience developing system software for *nix (С/C++/Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of vulnerability identification methods and experience writing exploits
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!