QA Engineer (New Mobile Product)
Multicultural & multilingual, the ambitious team of professionals at the MS-1 mobile studio is looking for a talented and experienced QA Engineer ready to participate in developing our new AAA mobile product.
We expect the candidate to take part in the full cycle of development, share their experience, and implement best testing practices while working on the team. You will communicate closely with the Development, Game Design, and Art teams. On our side, we are ready to put all the available assets of the studio and company at your disposal to promote your dynamic and sustained professional growth.
MS-1 is the Wargaming development studio that creates outstanding games for mobile and other portable platforms. The team's portfolio includes the cross-platform shooter World of Tanks Blitz, which has received over 120 million downloads worldwide. Currently, MS-1 is working on new shooters using Unreal Engine.
The studio unites 350 professionals who know exactly how to bring joy to players. Spread across our offices in Minsk, Vilnius, Moscow, and Berlin are industry experts from all over the world, from Singapore and Kazakhstan to the U.S.A. and Canada. Each individual has unique experience that allows the team to account for regional-specific features of the game market.
What will you do?
- Maintain testing documentation
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Perform integration testing
- Collaborate with other teams of the Development department
- Participate in releases and demo activities
- Participate in playtests
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year of working experience
- Experience working with mobile applications
- Knowledge of testing documentation
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- In depth knowledge of databases
- Experience with XCode and ADB
- Intermediate or higher level of Russian and English
What will help you stand out?
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience working with TeamCity and Google Cloud
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux (working with the console)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher on the free-to-play MMO games market. Established in 1998, the company has more than 4,500 employees in 20 offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's collection of online games, including the wildly popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
Working in our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.