Test Automation Programmer (Unreal Engine)
As part of our test automation team, you will develop and support our test pipeline within and out of the Unreal Engine. You will contribute ideas for how to use Unreal Engine capabilities to deliver great workflows for writing automation tests. As an Unreal Engine programmer, you will work closely with programmers (gameplay, audio, build etc) and testers to understand and influence how the game can have automated tests, what processes are used to test our games and how can we make them better and efficient.
What will you do?
- Creating and supporting the Test automation framework by writing and providing building blocks within the Unreal Engine to write tests
- Educate the user on how to use the building blocks to write the tests effectively
- Add and modify functionalities in the engine to work well with test framework
- Working with other programmers to design effective workflows for testing the game
- Identifying new technologies and processes that will improve the testing of the game
- Help the team in writing and maintaining tools around test automation pipeline
What are we looking for?
- Programming Skills (C++, C#) and working knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Understanding of design patterns and system architecture with focus on making systems reliable and scalable
- Enjoy writing documentation and educate user about the work
- Familiarity with source control (Perforce, git)
- Comfortable in using CI pipelines (Jenkins, gitlab CI)
- Proven collaboration skills within a development team
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for creating tools and working closely with the user base.
- Has experience in a test-driven development (TDD) environment
- Hands-on experience in developing CI pipeline tools
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!