World of Warships is currently searching for a Community Manager to support our console/mobile title, World of Warships: Legends, primarily on the mobile side of things. The ideal candidate will help engage with the international community, promote new features, and do extensive reporting on player sentiment.
What will you do?
- Participate in or creating topics that are meaningful to the community and drive engagement.
- Effectively gather useful feedback and provide sentiment analysis.
- Assist with creation of Social Media content around World of Warships Legends.
- Provide communication of important topics such as testing, patch notes, etc.
- Coordinate with global teams to escalate and communicate player facing issues.
- Use moderation and engagement to cultivate various platforms such as Discord, Reddit, Twitter and Facebook.
- Communicate upcoming features, balance changes, or in game events to drive participation from the community.
- Ensure Wargaming processes and quality standards are followed to present ideal community management.
- Participate in production of livestreams.
- Engage with players at offline events.
What are we looking for?
- Proven excellent written and verbal English skills.
- 2+ years of experience working in online communities and general social media (volunteering counts)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret feedback and predict player sentiment.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and strong decision-making skills.
- Experience of working with mobile and console games and playing them.
- General understanding of game publishing and how to communicate updates, balance changes, and new products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate activities with both local and global teams.
- Ability to travel on occasion domestically and internationally to support events.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Knowledge of World of Warships and gameplay mechanics.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.