Videogame UX Designer (Unannounced Project)
Wargaming is looking for a UX Designer for our growing studio. The successful candidate will be working with a new, yet unannounced AAA F2P PC game aimed at Western audience. One of the most satisfying aspects of life at Wargaming is seeing your work flourish in the expanding world of Wargaming titles and interacting with the millions of fans around the world who recognize your achievements.
What will you do?
- Work closely with game designers and engineers to achieve best presentations of games mechanics
- Support high-level design in intuitive UX flows
- Create and express design decisions with a data-informed vision, design rationale and solutions to team members.
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UI/UX
- Produce prototypes for new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback
- Build game progressions, flows, journey maps and communicate them with rationale
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience working as UX Designer
- At least a full game release cycle experience
- Good written and verbal English proficiency
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Figma
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.