Purchasing Operations Specialist
Wargaming is looking for an individual experienced in the field of Purchasing Operations, to join the Shared Services Operations team, who will support our business stakeholders, sourcing managers and specialists, with purchasing of goods and services, related documentation, and necessary processes.
In this role, you will see yourself executing purchasing activities, including the facilitation of the purchase order lifecycle, following up with invoice and payment processing, executing online purchases, and aiding vendor communications. The role will also conduct vendor onboarding and contract administration tasks.
To be successful, you will need to be a well-organized, self-starting individual with proven knowledge and experience in operational purchasing activities, a general understanding of contracting documentation, invoicing, accounts payable, and enjoy working independently in a multicultural and diverse environment.
The Purchasing Operations Specialist will report to the Head of Shared Services Operations.
What will you do?
- Act as a subject matter expert for business stakeholders, sourcing managers and sourcing specialists, in purchasing operations, vendor onboarding and vCard payments (online purchases);
- Be an enabler of end-to-end P2P (Purchase-to-Pay) process with focus on business processes;
- Fulfill Purchasing requests for buying goods and services, across multiple purchase categories;
- Create, update and process Purchase/Work Orders (P/WO) and assist with full cycle processing;
- Communicate with Vendors and business requestors;
- Cooperate with Accounting and Treasury Team for “Contract – PO – Invoice match”;
- Assist with Vendors onboarding, purchasing and contractual documentation and related archiving in the Document Management System (DMS);
- Liaise with the Sourcing, Contract Management, Legal and other Business-support teams;
- Guide and train internal stakeholders and requestors on Purchasing processes;
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in purchasing and/or purchasing operations – at least 2 years;
- General understanding of contractual documentation related to purchasing;
- Detail oriented, proactive, and collaborative;
- Strong communication and soft skills set;
- Able to work independently and multitask effectively;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of MS Office(365)/Word/Excel/Outlook/SharePoint, JIRA will be a plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.