Wargaming is looking for a positive, problem solver and enthusiastic Administration Specialist to strengthen the Wargaming Office Administration team!
The main tasks of the Administration Specialist are to be the first point of contact and to facilitate the smooth day-to-day running of the office including internal and external questions, supporting in-company processes, and communication. The Administration Specialist works closely with the Office Administration team on all aspects of the office – premises, equipment, facilities, office services, and supplies.
What will you do:
- Manage company’s incoming and outgoing letters, packages, e-mails, phone calls, and other forms of communication
- Daily supervision of conference rooms, general office areas, kitchens, and office supplies
- Support employees with their ad-hoc requests for office inventory, working lunch, internal and external meetings
- Assist the business manager(s) in necessary paperwork following local rules and regulations
- Prepare and administer documentation & archiving processes, set up comprehensive digital and hard copy filing
- Manage different internal systems like Parking, Jira, access cards monitoring tools
- When needed, be the gatekeeper for the office: meet and greet co-workers and guests
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office Administrator, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player and customer service attitude
- Fluent Lithuanian and English language skills (Russian Language skill is a big plus)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.