Community Manager Ukrainian/Russian
World of Warships is looking for a Ukrainian/Russian/English speaking Community Manager to join our Prague studio. In this role, you will work with the World of Warships Product Group to adapt and ensure the execution of a strong community engagement strategy for the World of Warships Community. You will also act as the face and voice of World of Warships for the Community on Forums, Social Media, videos, livestreams and events, manage relationships with key community influencers and regularly report on KPIs and sentiment of the community to the product group.
CM Team Lead, World of Warships Europe
What will you do?
- Work together with the product team in Prague to adapt and ensure the good execution of the overall strategy and monthly planning of activities to positively engage and grow the World of Warships community.
- Represent World of Warships as the face and voice of the product to our players through regular interactions on forums, discord, social media, videos, livestreams, and offline events.
- Effectively gather useful feedback and provide sentiment analysis.
- Build and manage strong, lasting and positive relationships with key community influencers.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Report regularly on specific community KPIs and player sentiment to the Product Group.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Any prior experience working in a community management role or equivalent is a big plus
- Strong expertise in building, managing and growing social media channels and forums
- Expert knowledge of the gaming culture and its trends
- Passion for games
- Solution-oriented, proactive mindset with strong ability to turn challenges into opportunities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills coupled with a good knowledge of industry standards for community KPIs
- Ability to travel abroad
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of World of Warships and/or other Wargaming titles
- Understanding of community management, social media marketing practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with influencers and content creators
- Video and photo editing skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.