Wargaming Prague studio is looking for an office assistant
What will you do?
- Responsibility for reception area – greeting guests, providing support, prepare coffee & drinks, answer phone calls
- Communicate with suppliers of services/goods and building manager
- Take care of office and kitchen supplies and refreshment, book meeting rooms
- Manage the courier services, outgoing and incoming mail
- Administration support to foreign employees with Czech administration and “settling in” activities
- Other administrative and organization activities as needed
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Czech and English language (spoken and written form)
- Communicative and proactive approach to work
- ‘’Can do attitude’’ If something does not go according to the plan, you are able to make a call and solve it
- You are a neat person who can keep the reception area tidy
- Team player
- You are ready to work full time, on site
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Pleasant, professional approach
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Awesome organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
- You don’t mind working on your own, but you’re also happy to work as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.