Sanctions / Risk compliance specialist
Wargaming looking for reliable, organized Sanctions / Risk compliance specialist to work in a dynamic international environment and getting exposure to significant business transactions. As Sanctions / Risk compliance specialist you will work with sanctions checks and management of risk, and overall support for the firm in applying the standards of risk-based culture.
What will you do?
• Ensuring sanctions screening and adverse media checks such as due diligence and conflict of interests checks etc.
• Sanctions monitoring, including sanction updates.
• Assessment of compliance risks depending on the office jurisdiction, legal, regulatory position, and activities.
• Administrating various projects and initiatives such as process improvements, risk assessment, training programs, data analysis, or reporting.
• Help oversee the operational compliance to internal policies and procedures to ensure that the current processes are operating under a state of control and in a manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations, and policy.
• Assist Head of Compliance in the implementation of compliance initiatives and related activities such as, sanctions evaluation, Risk-Based Assessment monitoring, Corrective Action Planning & Remediation, Advisory, Training, and other compliance support needed by the Finance department.
• Coordinate compliance training as required. Enable/Support implementation of policies and standards across all sites.
What are we looking for?
• 3 years of experience in KYC/KYB, background checks and due diligence.
• Experience in compliance risk management, corporate compliance projects, managing corporate policies.
• Strong learning agility.
• Willingness to continuous growth in compliance or legal fields.
• Experience in direct screening, monitoring, and analyzing of OFAC/EU sanctions and embargos will be preferred.
• You speak and write fluently English.
• You have a "can-do" attitude and take ownership of your work.
• You consider integrity and confidentiality as your most invaluable characteristics.
• You have a background in Law, Finance, or Economics.
• Any professional certifications will be considered as a plus.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.