Wargaming is looking for a passionate Art Lead.
Our team is a hub uniting passionate, like-minded people. We've already launched the Bowling Crew project, which has been embraced by more than 32 million players, another title is on its way to release, and we're not stopping there!
- We appreciate initiative.
- We are constantly learning by setting ambitious goals.
- We value honest feedback.
- We respect each other.
- We build our own corporate culture and hire only like-minded people to join our team.
- We work in small teams where everyone's input affects the product.
- We develop our products, and we're growing together with them.
- We use a data-driven approach: from a product's conception to release.
As a part of the huge Wargaming company, we enjoy the advantages, experience, and resources it has to offer, while maintaining our independence and flexibility as a mobile unit.
If you want to enjoy your work and bring joy to players by creating top-quality games, you might be just who we're looking for.
What will you do?
- Lead the Art team of the project
- Improve and develop the visual and artistic style of the project
- Build an efficient workflow with the project manager
- Setting art tasks, training team members, and quality control
- Drawing in-game 2d graphics and promotional materials
What are we looking for?
- Art education (knowledge of artistic principles: composition, color, light)
- At least 3 years of experience as an Art lead/Art director in the gaming industry
- Availability of previously released projects (portfolio is required)
- Deep understanding of pipelines and tools for producing 3D and 2D mobile game content
- High leadership and communication skills
- Ability to understand and evaluate UI/UX
- Experience in Unity
- Russian language is a must
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Love for video games
- Experience in working in a team (soft skills)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.