IT Procurement Specialist
Wargaming is looking for an individual, experienced in the Sourcing & Procurement field, to join the Shared Services team, who will support our business stakeholders, and Category Managers, with sourcing and purchasing of goods and services, procurement analytics, contractual documentation (i.e. RFx documents, contracts, quotations, and other service agreements), and other related tasks.
In this role you will see yourself working closely with business stakeholders, and Category Managers, to define and deploy sourcing strategies, to secure supply, manage cost, and improve efficiency in the assigned procurement categories, with focus in the category of Development Outsourcing & IT (i.e. Software Dev. Services, QA, UX/UI design, Art outsourcing etc., AND Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Hardware, Software Licenses, IT Services etc.), and effectively execute sourcing plans at a global, regional, or country level.
This includes establishing and managing relationships with senior business stakeholders, to develop and execute appropriate strategies to meet business needs, conducting market research, providing regular feedback and status updates, facilitating vendor communication and negotiations. The role will also conduct category-specific analysis and reporting.
To be successful, you will need to be a well-organized, self-starting individual with proven knowledge and experience in sourcing/procuring goods and services, with strong analytical skills, a good understanding of contracting documentation, overall procurement tactics and processes, comfortable to also work on operational tasks, and enjoy working independently in a multicultural and diverse environment.
The Category Specialist will report to: Category Manager.
What will you do?
- Execute global and regional sourcing activities related to Outsourcing Development & IT categories (i.e. Software Dev. Services, QA, UX/UI design, Art outsourcing etc., AND Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Hardware, Software Licenses, IT Services etc.) supporting the global Category Managers
- Conduct market research and identify appropriate sourcing options
- Directly communicate with vendors and business requestors/stakeholders, including managing expectations, timelines, deliverables etc., build partnerships with them, particularly to increase buy-in for Shared Services Sourcing function and the end-to-end Source to Pay process
- Review and evaluate vendor proposals, compile comparison reports, and facilitate decision analysis as required
- Liaise with the Contract Management and Legal teams, to ensure terms and conditions relating to goods/services procurement contain all details of the negotiation
- Oversee contract and agreement close-outs, change orders, amendments, extensions, or renewals
- Guide and train internal stakeholders and requestors on Purchasing and Contracting processes
- Respond and address ad hoc requests and administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in relevant categories within global Sourcing/Procurement: 3+ years
- Experience in RFx process (RFI, RFP, RFQ) for IT hardware and/or software licensing), including sourcing & purchasing from multiple vendors or geographies, 2+ years
- Experience in developing, executing, and managing contracts
- Experience in supporting the planning and execution of negotiations with vendors to deliver cost reductions, and innovative solutions to meet business needs
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and their performance
- Awareness of key financials and service performance indicators
- Ability to drive clear and consistent messages to peers, both internal and external stakeholders via effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills (conduct spend, category, vendor analysis based on multiple datasets, structured and unstructured data) enabling analysis of trends and identification of opportunities for cost reductions / process improvements
- Problem-solving skills, ability to challenge the status quo
- Detail oriented, initiative-taking, and collaborative
- Able to work independently and multitask effectively, in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of the IT Development Industries and market conditions
- Russian language skills are an advantage
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.