3D Artist for WoT + Unannounced Project
We are currently seeking motivated and skilled 3D Hard Surface Artist with additional experience as character artist to join our WoT Prague Art team.
You will join production team focused on 3D content for the World of Tanks PC and games and work on high-quality models of tanks, weapons, and other equipment.
We are looking for someone who will push himself as well as the whole team to the next level in performance, workflows, and quality of art.
Who will you be reporting to?
The 3D Artist will report to the 3D Art Lead
What will you do?
- Collaborate with your colleagues, Art Director, designers & all involved disciplines to create high-quality realistic models and textures of military vehicles, equipment, and other props.
- Produce content according to the overall project vision and quality.
- Work together with other colleagues in 3D Art, Historical Department, 2D Art, Technical Art, etc. to bring great new visuals to the game.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years games industry experience with current gen tech.
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
- Passion for games as well as clear knowledge of current modelling and texturing practices
- Confident knowledge of 3D/2D SW (Maya and/or 3D Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop etc.)
- Knowledge of Marvellous Designer workflows.
- Low-poly and High-poly modeling skills especially Hard Surfaces modeling skills
- Strong understanding of modern game art pipelines and methodologies
- Sharing knowledge and being open to learn from the others.
- Good English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Self-motivated, agile and well organized
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Organic modeling skills
- Rigging and animation
- Advanced technical knowledge (scripting, understanding shaders, automatization pipelines etc.)
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.