Community Manager (Unannounced Project)
We are looking for a Community Manager to join Wargaming and be a part of the product team working on new MMO game for PC.
We are interested in and appreciate self-organized people who are ready to learn a lot and make real efforts to improve their skills, able to handle feedback positively.
Successful candidate will communicate directly with gamers and help deliver feedback from the gaming community to the developers, and vice versa. Via social networks, Discord, and even battle chats, they keep their finger on the pulse while collecting ideas and feedback. They hold streams, share valuable insight, organize contests, and explain game mechanics so that the games continue to entertain PC warriors and make them happy.
What will you do?
- Build and coordinate active community contributors (Youtube, Discord, Twitch, Web Portals, etc.) in US/UK regions for a new project: establish cooperation, inform and involve product activities, organize regular interaction and help, settle conflicts and collect feedback
- Search for new bloggers and contributors
- Perform community management functions on social media: inform players, create a positive atmosphere, control the toxicity level, and involve players in product activities.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Community Manager
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Knowledge of social media work and analytics principles (Youtube, TikTok, Twitch, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience working with gaming communities
- Interest in games, vast gaming experience in projects of different genres
- Readiness to learn
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Vast gaming experience on various platforms
- Knowledge of Wargaming and its titles a plus
- Working knowledge of video and graphics editor
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.