Localization QA Specialist / Translator / Editor - with Ukrainian
Wargaming is looking to hire a Localization QA Specialist/UK Translator/Editor to join the Localization & Documentation Department responsible for localizing all the company's products and connecting to a huge player community in their native language.
You will be part of the Loc and Doc team. Localization and cultural adaptation of games, apps, and websites are the backbone of the work we do, and our task is to speak the language of players, taking into account the specifics of every region. This helps us to create the multicultural Wargaming universe that unites our players all over the world.
To be successful, previous experience in translating, editing, and proofreading, as well as a passion for games are required.
Who will you be reporting to?
Localization QA Specialist/ Translator/Editor will report to the Localization QA Team Lead.
What will you do?
- Translate, localize, and publish content for games, web, and other assets for Wargaming titles from English to Ukrainian language.
- Proofread, edit, and review the content in your native language.
- Test game localization, assess product design, quality, and reliability; report bugs.
- Collaborate with different departments and regions on promotional and web content needs.
- Stay up to date with all new features and updates of company products.
- Maintain a consistent style throughout all game, web, and promotional content.
Who are we looking for?
- Native written and verbal communication skills in Ukrainian language.
- C1-C2 level of English.
- Experience as a translator / localization specialist / editor.
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative abilities.
- Quality-oriented attitude.
- Attention to detail.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Good knowledge of Wargaming products.
- Experience working in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Experience with using translation / localization suites.
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Familiarity with online gaming industry.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.