Senior Environment Artist
Wargaming is growing their Prague based development studio and we’re looking for Senior Environment Artist to join our team to work on new exciting features for our projects.
As a Senior Environment Artist, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality assets and materials yourself along with helping to rise the quality bar of other team members.
To be successful, you’ll need to have strong modelling, texturing skills, perfect art skills, strong communication skills and passion for game development.
Whom will you be reporting to?
Senior Environment Artist will report to Environment Art Lead.
What will you do?
- Producing high-quality assets for Wargaming projects
- Creating photorealistic materials and textures
- Working closely with Game Designers, Level Artists, Tech Artists and Art Director to ensure that environments and assets match budgets, quality bar and art vision
- Participating in the development of new tools and technologies
- Supporting and mentoring less experienced team members
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of environment art experience in game industry on AAA projects
- Full cycle experience of photorealistic environment assets production
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance 3D Painter, Substance 3D Designer, Substance 3D Sampler, Marvelous Designer, Reality Capture
- Photorealistic material creation (procedural, photoscanned, mixed)
- Strong communication skills and fluent English is a must
- Strong internal motivation
- Don't forget to include your portfolio
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Architecture knowledge
- Blender and Houdini knowledge
- Speed or Matte Painting sketching
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.