Wargaming is looking for a Junior Counsel to provide legal support to the global legal team as well as multiple global business development, game development, payment, publishing, marketing and customer support teams.
Wargaming is one of the leaders in the global videogame market with a truly international reach. Founded in 1998, Wargaming has shipped multiple products on every major games platform and currently employs several thousand professionals across North America, Europe, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts in support of product and service units, including business development, marketing, procurement and payment teams under (senior) counsel’s supervision;
- Providing support to senior counsels and counsels, as well as to business units in contract negotiations and disputes;
- Conducting research on applicable laws and regulations regarding commercial matters in various jurisdictions across the globe;
- Assisting with other legal requests and matters as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in law
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written;
- Good advisory, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and fast-learning;
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to organizational changes;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time/deadline management skills;
- Project management experience with ability to multitask across projects and work under pressure;
- Passion for law;
- Passion for videogames and strong interest in game industry.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience as an in-house or private counsel in a similar industry or law firm a plus;
- Familiarity of common law jurisdictions a plus;
- Fluency in Russian language a plus;
- Passion for Wargaming videogames a plus.
- Earn experience across all major platforms and in all major games markets;
- Access a wealth of experience of the global team;
- Engage in intensive professional growth in legal and business fields;
- Team up with peers from US, Europe and Asia as a part of the global team.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.