Social Media Manager (Ukrainian and Russian speaking) - World of Tanks
Does Social Media and Gaming excite you? We are looking for a new colleague in our amazing Prague office to help define and execute a social media strategy for our award-winning game, World of Tanks. You will have the opportunity to learn from industry veterans of one of the biggest publishers and developer of F2P games in the world and you’ll have the chance to work on one of the biggest titles on the market! You will create engaging content and messaging for our English, Ukrainian and Russian audiences
What will you do?
· Help define and execute the social media strategy for our World of Tanks channels
· Expand our current social media presence on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
· Help oversee social media accounts content, design and communication
· Generate, edit and publish engaging social media content on all channels
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries and monitor player satisfaction
· Work with our Content, Community and Video Teams on exciting projects and events
· Suggest and implement new features, projects or competitions that will develop our social media presence
· Stay up to date with current trends in social media, and the worldwide landscape
· Perform research on current trends and audience preferences to define a target group for the social media channels
Who this position reports to?
You will report to our Social Media Lead
What are we looking for?
· At least 1-2 years experience as a Social Media Manager or Social Media adjacent
· Self-driven individual with strong initiative
· Hands on experience in content management
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Excellent English skills, both written and spoken and Good Ukrainian and Russian skills
· Ability to deliver creative content
· Good understanding of data & analytics
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and presentations
· Comfortable speaking in public
· Willingness to work on publishing-related projects outside of social media management
What additional skills will help you stand out?
· Passion for video games (World of Tanks or others)
· Strong understanding of the premium F2P PC games market globally
· Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.