Unreal Game Developer (Unannounced project)
MS-1 is looking for an experienced Unreal game developer. You’ll be a part of the product team which develops core gameplay features related to the combat mechanics of tanks.
Wargaming mobile development studio MS-1 is world-renowned for World of Tanks Blitz — a cross-platform shooter game with over 140 million downloads around the globe.
What will you do?
- Implement new and improve existing core gameplay features in C++ on UnrealEngine5
- Identify and define technical solutions as a part of cross-functional team
- Provide test coverage and documentation of game functionality
- Optimize game performance, fix bugs
- Participate in brainstorms, propose, defend and implement your ideas
What are we looking for?
- 3+ year of experience in commercial C++ or/and C# development
- Knowledge of classical algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Knowledge and understanding of C++ and OOP principles
- Knowledge of STL, Git/SVN
- Willing to make a quality product
- Comfortable collaborating with international developer teams in an English language environment
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Love for video games
- Experience working in a mobile game development.
- Experience in Unity/Unreal Engine
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.