UX Designer (Unannounced Project)
At Wargaming, we are seeking an innovative and experienced UX Designer to join our talented and passionate team working on the Unannounced Project. This is a unique opportunity to work on an exciting and upcoming project, shaping the user experience for our highly acclaimed video games. As a UX Designer, you will contribute to creating immersive and engaging gameplay experiences that resonate with our global player community.
What will you do?
- Work closely with game designers and engineers to achieve best presentations of games mechanics.
- Support high-level design in intuitive UX flows.
- Create and express design decisions with a data-informed vision, design rationale and solutions to team members.
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UI/UX.
- Produce prototypes for new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback.
- Build game progressions, flows, journey maps and communicate them with rationale.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience working as UX Designer.
- At least a full game release cycle experience.
- Pre-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Experience with Figma.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Belgrade include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum dependent on years of service with Wargaming Group
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English clubs and platform for learning languages
- Premium Private Health Care
- Commuting allowance
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.