Senior CRM Manager (Unannounced Title)
We are searching for a skilled Senior CRM Manager to join our gaming studio and help bring our new cross-platform, live service, 3rd person shooter to life. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, testing, analyzing, and maintaining automated CRM campaigns. You will also operate CRM tools and develop and implement CRM campaigns while collaborating closely with other internal departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to take on new challenges and grow their skill set while working as part of a talented and supportive team. If you have a passion for CRM and a desire to drive success through effective campaigns, we would love to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Lead and oversee the CRM team, including direct management of the CRM Manager, to strategically align and execute CRM initiatives that complement our product goals.
- Provide strong working knowledge in the technical implementation of CRM strategies, campaigns, and their corresponding rules.
- Implement smart game launcher and in-game notification campaigns.
- Assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness of existing CRM campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Utilize CRM and CMS tools proficiently for streamlined management.
- Rigorously test CRM campaigns and their underlying mechanisms.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including designers and managers from relevant departments.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in CRM or related fields.
- Significant hands-on experience with CRM platforms (e.g., Emarsys, SendPulse), with a preference for candidates who have led CRM initiatives.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation tools and techniques, with a track record of successful campaign implementation.
- Extensive experience in data analysis, reporting, and leveraging insights to drive CRM strategy.
- Proficient in SQL with a foundation in database management.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- A passion for video games.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Understanding of customer behavior and decision-making processes.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Prague include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Language courses (English, Russian, Czech) fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval.
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each business day
- Multisport Employee discounts
- Personal Gaming Account
- Transportation allowance
- Premium private health care
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Prague, follow this link: https://prague.wargaming.com/
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.